帮你看见
你正在被什么塑造。
A quiet service that shows you
what has been shaping you.
你的生活很好、很方便、很舒适。
你只是总觉得哪里不对。
Your life is good, easy, and comfortable.
You just feel something is off.
2046 年最大的消费危机,
不是买不起,
而是分不清
哪些选择是你自己的。
你不再"搜索",而是"被投喂"。
You no longer search. You are fed.
你以为自己在选,其实是算法在过去三年里慢慢塑造了你的偏好。
You think you are choosing. The algorithm has been shaping your taste for three years.
你对"真假"的感知在钝化——不是分不清,是不在乎了。
You cannot tell real from fake — not because you cannot, but because you no longer care.
算法审计报告
每月一份简单的 PDF。告诉你,这个月你的 AI 助手替你做了哪些你没注意到的决定。
A simple monthly PDF. Here is what your AI decided on your behalf — without asking you.
决策溯源
你做了一个重要决定。我们帮你回溯:这个决定里,多少是你,多少是系统。
You made a decision. We help you trace: how much of it was you, how much was the system.
独立信号社群
一个付费社群,里面有真人策展人——不是 AI。他们收集、验证算法过滤掉的弱信号。
A paid group of real human curators — not AI. They collect signals that algorithms filter out.
算法推荐说:"你不用想了,我替你选。"
我们说:"你自己选,但我让你看见你在选什么。"
这是林夏那一份报告里,
在她那个决定里,真正属于她自己的思考占比。
In Lin Xia's report — this is how much of her decision
actually came from her own thought.
120 天的决策溯源 / 120-day decision trace
下一份报告会得出另一个数字。我们不把它们平均,也不画分布图。每一份只对它的主人负责。
The next report will land on a different number. We do not average them. We do not draw a distribution. Each report answers only to its one subject.
你可以现在就走一遍决策溯源。
You can walk through a decision trace right now.
约 5 分钟 · 你的输入只在本次会话中存在 / Takes ~5 min · Your input stays in this session only